|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the Intermediary Marketing team. This is a generalist marketing role targeting financial advisers, wealth managers and retail clients.
Activities aim to leverage all aspects of the marketing mix to engage with clients: advertising, campaign management, investment communications, event organisation, production of literature, presentations, digital communications, social media, data management and management reporting.
This role requires the building of strong relationships with other areas of the business including sales, sales administration, fund managers, investment communications, PR, RFP, digital marketing and product teams.
The UK Intermediary Marketing Team is responsible for all marketing activity supporting the distribution of Schroders on- and off-shore investments, including investment trusts, through UK intermediaries and to end investors.
The team works closely with internal stakeholders to leverage all aspects of marketing and deliver engaging communications to support the purchase
What you'll need to do
- UK marketing programme: Helping provide ideas and manage the implementation of our marketing programme. This involves tracking against objectives, monitoring and preparing reports.
- Intermediary content: Help manage the creation, delivery and monitoring of client communications to agreed KPIs. Work closely with marketing propositions and investment communications team to create ad-hoc, regular and campaign communications through appropriate communication formats.
- Events: Work with stakeholders to deliver engaging client events
- Campaign management: utilise all elements of the marketing mix to reach target audiences:
o Advertising and direct
o Web, social media and email communications
o PR and investment communications
This involves producing and commissioning original material as well as repurposing material to align with market-specific objectives. Individual campaigns will be measured to ensure campaign objectives have been delivered on time and on budget.
- Close working relationships: Develop and manage relationships with sales and business stakeholders to support the delivery of the marketing strategy. Promote closer marketing collaboration with external agencies enabling Schroders to maintain a strong industry reputation and benefit from new opportunities to drive business development.
- Market-relevant material: produce material relevant, prioritising against audience demand and keeping in line with the overall UK marketing strategy. Ensure the provision of product, market, competitor and performance information to advisory clients is relevant, timely, impactful and fit for purpose
- Presentations: Work with product teams to manage creation of event specific presentations, sign off and delivery for intermediary events. At peak times supporting the Marketing Distribution team with approval overflow for day-to-day use by the Sales Team
- Data management: work with the team to track and measure client engagements in the delivery of KPIs
- Compliance and marketing effectiveness: Create and support sign off for a wide range of marketing materials ensuring regulatory, procedural and brand compliance as well as alignment with marketing objectives and strategy. Ensure all content goes through the appropriate sign off process, is effective, appropriate for the audience and up to date
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
- Experience in the financial sector and preferably in asset management marketing
- Good knowledge of the UK intermediary market
- Experience in copywriting
- A genuine interest in financial markets
The knowledge, skills and qualifications that’'l help
- Effective knowledge of using social media as part of an integrated communication model
- Experience working with Financial Clarity, Citywire Goldmine and other third party communication tools
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud products (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Completed the IMC or equivalent
- CIM or other marketing qualifications
What you'll be like
- A results and action orientated approach; ability to drive projects through to completion delivering clearly defined results or impact
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of industry changes
- Ability and willingness to learn processes and procedures
- Client focused, able to provide excellent level of client service
- Maintains high professional standards of conduct and practice
- Good administration skills, with high level of accuracy and attention
- Good written and oral communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to work autonomously/pro-actively
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good at working in a team, and with other teams
- Someone with a real attention to detail
- Flexible, curious and willing to learn
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age