|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Production Manager who will be responsible for developing and operating a best in class production environment supporting Post Trade Technology MACS in EMEA. You will have experience working in a fast paced, high pressured environment, ideally within financial services or a large-scale organization where technology is absolutely critical to business success.
- You are a highly skilled technologist with experience across all areas of IT, including development, controls, architecture, infrastructure and support and ITIL based practices
- You are abreast of current technology changes, including those in and around Cyber Security and cloud services & architectures
- You possess significant experience managing an end to end technology environment, including experience with software, hardware, desktop, utilities and other infrastructure components.
- You have a college degree in related technical/business areas and 10+ years of experience managing production systems that underpin high volume, large scale and highly complex business functions on a global basis
- You are a dynamic leader, capable of managing large and geographically diverse organizations in a complex matrix-managed environment, ensuring that superior talent is identified, recruited and nurtured to maximum effect
- You lead by example and create a proactive, forward thinking culture including the promotion of transparency and a ‘no blame’ approach to the identification of immediate and systemic issues of technology, process and organization
- You possess an extensive and distinctive track record of organizational change and business deliveries
- You will be responsible for the resilience, stability, supportability and recovery of all systems supporting your line of business, including ensuring all relevant systems have appropriate disaster recovery and sustained resilience plans
- You will own incident response, change & release management and sustained resilience testing for all appropriate systems
- You will create and sustain high levels of partnership and influence with Application Development and Infrastructure teams
- You will engage directly with the appropriate Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and senior business leaders on the state of the production environment including incidents, tactical fixes, strategic improvement efforts, staffing and controls issues
- You will foster a culture of collaboration, trust, transparency and empathy across all areas required to maximize results for the appropriate business line(s)
- You will identify and drive thematic programs across the technology and business organizations that will improve overall business results
- You will be responsible for the continuous evaluation of the appropriate production environments and operational practices, identifying improvements relating to capacity, performance, resilience, stability, supportability and recoverability
- You will be responsible for ensuring that industry best practice, such as DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices are implemented in an appropriate manner, allowing the organization to be streamlined and ready to support future technologies and business practices
- You will be responsible for managing all necessary Audit, Risk and Control activities relating to the production environment
- You will constantly review the production environment to drive out manual, error prone, activities by automation within the production team and by working with Application Development and Infrastructure partners
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.