|Job Type:||Full Time|
We have an opportunity for a confident Customer Service Coordinator reporting to the Customer Service Manager at our Kettering site.
About the role
You will be the primary point of contact for incoming orders ensuring we provide high standards of service to both internal and external customers.
Other elements to the role include:
- To take customer orders and sales enquiries, amendments for a range of products
- Enter order and sales information accurately first time, ensuring all key information is gathered and entered
- Share and broadcast information regarding potential product and transport restrictions
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that optimum service is delivered to our customers
- Negotiate an acceptable compromise with customers when restrictions affect service
- Take inbound Sales Enquiries comprehensively
- Portray a good company image to the customer encouraging repeat business using a professional and helpful manner
- Handle customer complaints/compliments and refer appropriately for satisfactory resolution or communication
- Act as a focal point for customers for the provision of a wide range of information, and to ensure customers’ needs are met successfully
What will you bring?
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ideally have some industry & geographical knowledge
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
To be at the heart of construction, we see our people at the forefront of the construction industry, transforming it into a more sustainable future. We employ highly talented, experienced and motivated people from diverse backgrounds. We have industry-leading capability in innovation, enabling us to anticipate and meet the changing needs of our customers. We are committed to developing strong and positive relationships with the communities we live and work in. LafargeHolcim has a global footprint with leadership positions in the vast majority of its markets and a diversified portfolio with a good balance between mature and developing markets positioned in highly populated areas.
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the front line of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 270 sites and more than 3,900 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services.
We’re also a proud member of LafargeHolcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 90,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.