|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global is one of the world’s leading Media & Entertainment groups. As the UK’s largest commercial radio company, Global reaches more than 32 million people every week including 25 million on the radio alone through its respected media brands; Capital, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital XTRA and Gold. Global recently moved into outdoor advertising following the major acquisitions of Primesight, Outdoor Plus and Exterion Media. With over 250,000 outdoor advertising points, Global is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in Europe. In 2018 we launched our awards ceremony, The Global Awards, to celebrate the biggest stars of music, news and entertainment. We’re also committed to improving opportunities for young people across the UK. We train the future talent of broadcast and media at our school, The Global Academy, and raise money to support small children’s charities across the UK, through our charity, Global’s Make Some Noise.
The Role Context….
Based within the Global Outdoor Operations function, this role is responsible to deliver a professional end-to-end Production service for both internal & external customers to deliver targeted revenue & profit for Global. To supply quality products to the highest of standards against all deadlines - delivered on time managing the supply chain to complete the production process
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintaining a high quality of finished product
- Defining and delivering high levels of service
- Ensuring most economical outlay of costs possible
- Maintaining internal job progress system
- Keeping accurate records of all jobs
- Ensuring the production process and all systems are working effectively
- Daily liaison with the Commercial, Customer Solutions and Delivery Managers
- Encouraging and working with Sales to use of the Production Service and offering quotes whenever possible
- Encourage use of the Pricing Matrix Calculator - guidance and assistance
- Produce accurate bespoke production quotes within a reasonable timescale
- Defining and monitoring service levels with all external suppliers
- Attending Press Passes with clients when required
- Ensuring regular feedback from all Sales teams. Perform to the agreed Production levels of service
- Resolving problems, disputes and concerns within Service Delivery ensuring ALL campaigns are delivered on time to All destinations
- Training Sales people to ensure good knowledge of production methods and terminology
Key Skills & Experience
- Media production background and knowledge
- Basic commercial print knowledge with end to end design production process understanding
- Ability to deliver to deadlines – aware of the bigger picture
- Ability to negotiate in a deadline driven environment
- Commercial awareness
- Outgoing, hard-working, computer- literate, well organised and a strong communicator.
- Analytical abilities – problem solver and good overall project management skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative and under pressure to meet very strict deadlines.