|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) is a team reporting into Operations Transformation Group in Digital Platform Services (DPS) organization. Our team will be responsible for accelerating and driving key programs focused on digital capabilities for our Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) line of businesses and clients, developing a more efficient and scalable infrastructure, enhancing our client experience and controls, and commercializing our firm’s assets. CPCS is a change delivery organization with a group of business analysts, project managers, test analysts, process re-engineering analysts supporting change across global locations.
Securities Services covering custody of client assets, trade instruction capture, settlements, asset servicing, cash management, complex assets custody, FX and transaction reporting areas.
We are executing a number of change programs to implement strategic architecture, working on simplified UI, comply with regulatory changes, improve interaction between clients & custodian, reference data changes, enhanced client reporting across all areas amongst other change programs.
- Business Process Design where required to capture the impact of technology on current processes
- Ability to understand and establish current and target process flows
- esponsible for requirements gathering, analysis and clear articulation to wider team including Application Development (AD), Product, Operations and Quality Assurance (QA) groups
- Documentation of UAT Test Scenarios – identifying test scenarios and developing test scripts
- Track progress and review project tasks to make sure deadlines are met appropriately
- Organizing meetings, preparing material and recording minutes
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management and all stakeholders
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet end objectives
- Motivating team members and leading by example to engage in high standards of quality.
- Articulates issues and risks to management via various project management tools like RAID, Scorecards, etc
- Execute various data integrity checks on source data used and definite Data usage definitions
- Functional experience in any one of CIB business such as Payments, Custodian, trade instruction capture, Settlements, Asset Servicing, Client On-Boarding/Market Infrastructure On-Boarding, Reference data and Fund Services
- Graduate or Post Graduate with at least 5 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Business Analyst or Test Analyst experience preferred
- Problem solving skills - superior ability to structure and scope complex problems, apply a range of technology/analytical tools, gain and synthesize insights and develop recommendations
- Strong organizational skills - ability to take strategic direction and independently develop/manage project plans. Proven ability to frame opportunity, own issues and have the determination to follow tasks/issues through to resolution
- Client engagement skills - ability to closely partner with senior leaders, business contacts and other stakeholders on projects
- Ability to multi-task and deliver to a tight deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.