|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB- EMEA Prime Services Client Facing Middle Office –- London
The Prime Services Middle Office Client Facing Department is responsible for owning Operational client experience across the Prime clients. This is a client facing role that requires extensive client interaction & communication together with working with various global internal teams as required. The candidate will be expected to hone and utilize their technical and communication skills to effectively drive client change. The role also includes ensuring that all aspects of transaction management are completed on time, exceptions are resolved and provide subject matter expertise to the hedge fund clients.
Understanding the client experience is criticalto delivering change in this role. Utilizing technology to increase client efficiency is key. This is often achieved by employing data analytical solutions to enhance the client experienceand reduce the operational burden on the team. It’s expected that the individual is able to work through tasks of varying difficulty with external and internal stakeholders and resolve in a timely and efficient manner.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Perform root cause analysis for their respective clients to increase STP and reduce client inquiries. The resolution of these queries will often be achieved using analytical tools
- Establish and maintain relationships with high profile hedge fund clients through regular dialogue/meetings in order to comply with the “Ease of doing business” initiatives.
- Accountable for endto end transaction management lifecycle for their respective client coverage. This includes trade capture, settlement exceptions and cash management.
- Deliver on the change agenda by partnering with the technology/strategy team do deliver system enhancements
- Work as part of the global team performing follow the sun hand offs to ensure a smooth global coverage for globalclients.
- Partner with technology strategy team to help identify internal and external facing technology improvement opportunities.
- High level of client service focus
- Understanding of the control agenda in order to be able to prioritize and escalated risk issues on a timely basis
- Provide operations subject matter expertise to clients where required.
- Strong time management skills required to meet the internal and external deadlines/cutoffs
- Strong business knowledge is preferred/Added advantage of Prime Brokerage.
- Strong knowledge of Synthetic Prime and Equities
- Excellent grasp and understanding of tradelifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adept at communicating with all levels of the business and technical parts of the organization
- Knowledge of Global markets and settlement practices
- Operate effectively in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines, and can prioritize one’s own work to achieve them
- Strong computing skills an advantage in a fast paced and dynamic workplace that encourages integrating with new technologies to eliminate manual processes
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.