|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working in Architecture means you'll use your passion for technology to interpret the firm's business strategy and translate it into target-state Architecture. Working collaboratively in teams to deliver innovative solutions, you'll put your analytic and creative thinking skills into practice every day. Plus, you'll participate in ongoing learning and professional development activities, with the goal of not only improving yourself and your team, but advancing your career.
Ensure alignment of cloud adoptions with the value propositions and our capabilities, i.e. are we migrating the right applications/workloads at the right time to maximize benefits. Work with application lead engineers to solve the problem of how to migrate existing applications to cloud (make cloud friendly), and for new applications how to design them directly onto the cloud.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with at least one general purpose programming language, and at least one area of technical architecture
- Proficient in either application, data, or infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams, build meaningful relationships, and communicate in team settings to gain a shared understanding of strategy and goals
- Bachelor/Masters in computer science/computer/electrical engineering/math/physics
- Current development in Java, C++, C#, or Python
- Ability to design, code and deliver production-ready micro services
- Hands on experience with one of the public clouds: AWS, Google or Azure
- Hands on experience of Container technologies, such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience designing automation for security, availability, scalability, and cost transparency
- An aptitude to pick up new subjects like machine learning, analytics, and Blockchain
- Comfortable leading the design process with senior engineers
- Experience with solution architecture/documenting software architectures
- Understanding of DevOps principles, tools and the intersection with cloud architecture
- Understanding of infrastructure-as-code and SRE principles
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the
technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.