Role Title: Digital Market Activation Analyst
Business: Retail Banking and Wealth Management
New or Existing Role? New
- The Market Activation team is here to help stakeholders embrace and adopt digital change at scale and at speed. The team’s guiding principles are to:
- Add Value - Balance the needs of multiple stakeholders whilst maintaining benefit drivers at the forefront
- Make It Happen -Remove barriers and problem solve while ensuring customer centricity
- Raise the Bar -Optimise change practices where it can flex and adapt to our environment and channel needs
- Foster sustainability – Reinforce new behaviours and leverage common methods to enable markets to self-serve.
- The scope of the role includes support for all digital feature capabilities and post implementation support. The role holder will support the Digital Market Activation Lead and work alongside Delivery Managers, Product Managers and In-Market teams to ensure that all business readiness tasks including feature activation, operational impact assessment, internal and external communications, training, migration and implementation tasks, relevant in-country regulatory approvals and broader governance tasks, are completed to plan for that launch.
Impact on Business
- The role holder will work with the Digital Market Activation Lead and delivery areas such as Cross Functional Teams, regional IT and is actively engaged with local Digital teams and their business stakeholders, to ensure digital change is embedded.
- Reporting to the Digital Market Activation Lead, the role holder will support digital initiatives, highlighting and taking action to mitigate risks and issues, ensuring deliveries are on time and to quality standards with minimal disruption.
- The role holder will work with markets, helping them to be fully equipped to undertake all business readiness activity associated with an individual release of new features (including training, communications, operational impact assessment, procedures, MI, release approach etc.)
- Support for facilitating delivery of local training and communications to markets (contact centre/network) to support releases.
- Support the Digital Market Activation Lead for staff and customer pilot activities to ensure that digital features are successfully rolled out to customers.
- Contribute to robust planning activity across the Market Activation function to optimize use of resources between teams.
- Proactive support to change and implementation activity across Digital initiatives highlighting and taking action to mitigate risks and issues, ensuring delivery is on time and to quality standards with minimal disruption.