Role Title: Senior Personal and Relevant Manager
Business: Retail Banking and wealth Management
New or Existing Role? New
- We have committed a billion dollars to a digital revolution, to drive innovation and transform our digital capabilities. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of our over 41 million Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) customers worldwide.
- Our Digital teams are an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico.
- The Digital teams work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new innovation.
- We are looking for collaborative thinkers with the spirit to make change happen. We champion brave new ideas that will transform future customer experiences.
- In this new role, you will report into the Global Head of Personal & Relevant Digital Experiences (GCB3), where you will have a key role in defining and driving change in how HSBC communicates with its 38 million customers across all markets, products, propositions, customer segments, digital channels and message types in the future. This is a key strategic initiative to drive a step change in how we communicate to customers – from product & sales centric messaging today, to having AI driven 1:1 conversations with our customers, as people did with local bank staff personally many years ago, but with the scale and convenience enabled through digital services.
- As a resident thought-leader on digital banking, you will keep an ear close to the ground on digital banking innovations, and conduct market research for best practices and customer needs as required to bring new insights to HSBC
- Identify needs from different department and build partnerships to drive project progress across markets and global functions
- Support the definition of the digital messaging strategy – including framework and go-to-market strategy development.
- Run ideation workshops to create best in class use cases and drive internal cultural change amongst key stakeholders
- Support the pilot launch and testing across different markets – working closely with cross functional local teams to understand their needs/blockers, accelebrate the process and gather learnings
- Keep track of performance and insights from pilot testing, and share learnings across the organization
- Champion personal and relevant messaging and represent the initiative at meetings with global functional teams
Impact on Business
- Drive thought leadership and cultural change across organization
- Develop library of customer-centric digital messaging use cases
- Build long-term relationships with all stakeholders and strategically influence and leverage the matrix organisation to achieve delivery of messaging priorities
- Build close and collaborative relationships with the key country, regional and global stakeholders to support the effective delivery of the UK strategic agenda for digital messaging.
- Identify, understand and communicate execution risks in relation to Digital messaging, suitably mitigating or securing SMR approval as required.