|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Acting as trusted Operations control advisors and as a first line of defence with Operations on the control agenda.
- Representing Operations interests vis-a-vis control/regulatory initiatives.
- Executing and implementing Operations control priorities and strategy.
- Leading operations supervisory management and execution.
- Managing control and risk governance implementation and reporting.
- Driving risk mitigation and control remediation programs across the business.
- Works in partnership with Control Managers to coordinate responses to and advise on regulatory inquiries and exams.
- Supports Control Managers with post-exam remediation and coordination of the administrative aspects of issue and action plan management.
- Focuses on themes, underlying patterns and opportunities for operations to proactively address concerns and avoid future regulatory actions.
- Partners with operations to prepare for audit / compliance testing.
- Participates in control meetings to provide view on operations control risks and issues.
- Oversees the development and implementation of procedures.
- Monitors and oversees timely closure of operations issues and action plans.
- Responsible for execution of the Control and Operational Risk Evaluation (CORE). Formally known as RCSA.
A number of skills will be important in this role including:
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically with respect to risk/control and regulatory agendas.
- Client. Operations and/or regulator facing experience.
- Strong organizational & planning skills and a track record of delivery.
- Strong process orientation and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work with others at all levels and across disciplines in a virtual organization.
- Ability to deal with issues on a global, cross business level.
- Knowledge of Alteryx, Qlikview or Tableau of benefit.