|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB Operations - Digital Platform Services Project Management - VP - London
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. Information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan Securities Services
J.P. Morgan Securities Services is a premier securities servicing provider that helps institutional investors, alternative asset managers, broker dealers and equity issuers optimize efficiency, mitigate risk and enhance revenue.
J.P. Morgan is looking for an accomplished executive leader to strengthen its overall program management team for Digital and Platform Services (‘DPS’), and continuously drive change to deliver for the bank and for our clients.
As part of the Program Management of the Digital and Platform Services (‘DPS’) Operations team, the selected individual will support its strategic agenda, working on the organization and related communications at all levels to deliver on a wide range of projects globally. It will include but will not be limited to:
- Define critical steps of program objectives and project deliveries
- Present status update to the Steering committee and other stakeholders
- Provide input to subject matter experts to implement further improvement as part of the program
- Review of communication plan and materials in order to drive engagement and deliveries
These points have been carefully considered as being essential for the role. Your background must accurately reflect most of these for your application to be considered.
- Proven ability to define and deliver on firmwide objectives through leading and managing large scale deliveries.
- Significant prior project management experience on multi-cultural and cross location projects. Project Management qualification is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various businesses and key support functions, at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in people management, within both local and distributed teams
- Ability to build upon a basic idea or general direction and convert into a disciplined and focused process to deliver a desired outcome
- Communication & Stakeholder Management – ability to communicate on the program through comprehensive reports and presentations.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
Closing Date: January 30, 2020