|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
* Provide accurate data, insights and analysis for decision makers and stakeholders;
* Design, implement, and analyse multivariate tests using relevant statistical methods and measures of performance;
* Guide Ad Operations and Production from a business perspective, helping to create value for players, advertisers and publishers from in game advertising;
* Present and visualise results in a clear and concise way to stakeholders within the team and within studio partners;
* Analyze ads as a part of a larger ecosystem, identifying how experiences can be tailored and relevant experience can be delivered to different segments of our audience;
* Collaborate with the ABM Partner Success team to identify opportunities to improve players’ experience and engagement with ads in King games, helping game teams improve their analysis and use of advertising as a driver of business value.
Skills to create thrills
* Subject matter expertise and analytical skills to develop insights for ad experiences;
* Ability to identify and disseminate best practices across teams in terms of tools, systems and processes;
* Passion to thrive in collaborative environments; working alongside other highly skilled Analysts, Business Performance managers, Data Scientists and Product Leaders;
* Be methodological and practical; ability to prioritize and assist business requests with a service mind-set i.e. analyzing A/B tests, anomalies in data, etc;
* Highly capable in supporting business needs with analysis using complex SQL queries to derive actionable insights;
* Strong communication skills, and experience in visualizing and reporting learnings.
* Prior experience in advertising data products;
* Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced, rapidly changing and collaborative environment;
* Skills to reate reports and dashboards that allow teams to understand and optimize initiatives using tools such as Python/R, Looker and BigQuery (GCS);
* Proficiency in any functional programming language for numerical analysis purposes;
* Ability to identify the appropriate statistical or machine learning methods to use in different circumstances.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.