|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an Azure Infrastructure Specialist, you will be a senior solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will lead a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to advance the sales process to achieve/exceed quarterly Windows Server and System Center solution sales and Azure Infrastructure usage/consumption targets for related workloads in your assigned accounts. You will be an Azure and Datacenter Infrastructure subject matter expert. You will build and maintain relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers. You will help customers evaluate their cloud strategy, determine approaches to application and data migration and modernization, and recommend solutions that meet their requirements. You will remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
- 40% of your time will be spent with customers identifying and surfacing new engagements that align with the customer’s business strategy. You will work with partners and others at Microsoft, as well as use our core tools and targeted account lists to identify and engage prioritized customers. You will be required to be disciplined in business-management, adaptable to a culture of accountability and build a strong and active business network.
- 40% of your time will be spent on being the key technical leader, trusted advisor and influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy and adopt Microsoft Azure and Datacenter Infrastructure solutions. You will win the customers’ technical decision for sales opportunities and usage scenarios through tailored messaging, engaging with them to show our technology differentiation, and guiding them in decision making. You will lead presentations and solution demonstrations to explain and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft Hybrid Datacenter and Infrastructure solutions, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
- 20% of your time will be spent on influencing the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Hybrid Datacenter go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers. You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving work that results in business impact for customers, partners and Microsoft. We encourage thought leadership and we encourage all our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, professional skills and competitive readiness. You will therefore be required to attain and maintain required certifications.
- Experience. Extensive experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers with a focus on application and infrastructure technologies preferred
- Account Management. Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation required
- Executive Presence. Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
- Problem Solver. Ability to solve customer problems through cloud technologies required
- Collaborative. Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Azure Platform. Understanding of Microsoft server products and/or complementing solutions. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft's solutions and have a firm understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors preferred
- Leadership. Experience leading large cloud engagements especially those involving Infrastructure modernization and migration preferred
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and application and infrastructure competitor landscape
- Partners. Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Certifications. Azure Admin Associate or Architect required Education
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.