The role of the Digital Messaging Specialist – French Speaker (0000DWQH) is based within the Digital Department. The Digital Value Added Messaging (VAM) group delivers optimized digital messaging to specific customer segments. An understanding of digital messaging, digital best practice and customer segmentation is fundamental. Channels used for digital messaging include Internet Banking banners, Email and Public Website banners, with associated landing pages, calls to action and supporting collateral for these communications. The Digital Messaging Specialist will need to seamlessly produce, deploy, measure and optimize targeted communications to customers. Stakeholder management is key in this role, since Digital Messaging Specialists interact with many parts of the business.
The role holder will lead UK activities in charge of flawless and optimum execution of value added messages. This role supports the Senior Value Added Messaging Manager in all value added messaging related tasks/activities.
Another key aspect is to support the global adoption of VAM services, increasing the global reach covered across markets, customer base and digital channels. This includes organising and planning markets on-boarding, implementing and evolving ways of working with markets adopting the service, providing ongoing support and working with analytics and technology teams to enable the required data supply chain. Finally, measuring messages performance to drive learning and shared with markets and other teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading UK digital messaging in accordance with the Digital Centre of Excellence principles
- Escalation point for project issues and concerns
- Continuous optimizing and improving digital messaging through a closed-loop metrics driven process
- Managing key stakeholders include group digital, analytics and technology
- Establishing excellent working relationship with digital teams and the wider content stakeholders across the business