|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with client assets of $2.4 trillion, is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world’s wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 108 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides ultra high net worth and high net worth clients with a global perspective delivered through a local, dedicated team of specialists focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit and banking.
A Private Banking Client Service Specialist (CSS) is the primary contact for all service related needs of a Private Banking client. A CSS works with bankers, investors, various product specialists, mid-office and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to our clients across all Private Banking products
Each CSS is regionally aligned to bankers and their client base (the banker is generally based in London, but can also be based in another office). Some examples of CSS daily responsibilities include: executing cash movements, monitoring overdrafts and cash balances, executing foreign exchange, fixing loans and deposits, management of corporate actions, performing account maintenance (account opening and closing, change of address, stop payments and fees billing)
A CSS will be expected to contribute to the overall success of the group in proportion to his/her experience, and each CSS will be evaluated relative to their peer group.
Core Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide high quality service to Private Banking clients
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Manage daily execution of client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, and in accordance with existing policies and procedures. A CSS transaction approval levels/limits will vary based on seniority
- Monitor client cash balances, where necessary liasing with clients to cover positions.
- Providing information, soliciting responses and recording elections for Corporate Actions on client accounts.
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, bankers, investors, product specialists, operations areas, and other staff in a timely and professional manner
- Research potential (or actual) fraud situations, errors, and losses to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, and escalate to bankers and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- Open and close accounts, and ensure necessary documentation is complete
- Verify and maintain data quality as it relates to internal and external client hierarchy and account alignment
- Participate in special projects as assigned by Team Manager
- Coordinate and follow through on client requests for products and services
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
- Solid comprehension of deposit, banking, brokerage, custody, investment management, mutual funds and credit products as each applies to their specific region's business segment
- Must understand and comply with the regulations, policies and procedures applicable to these products and services, and grasp the potential financial liabilities of the transactions associated with these products and services if they are not executed properly
- Sound judgement, problem-solving and client relationship skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent financial qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Financial services and/or Banking industry
- Language skills preferred (Russian, French, Italian)
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.6 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management advises institutions, endowments, foundations and families through Asset Management and Wealth Management. Our Wealth Management business includes J.P. Morgan Private Bank, J.P. Morgan Securities and Chase Wealth Management.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
Our team of specialists works seamlessly to help our clients achieve their financial goals and aspirations. We’re proud to be named ‘2017 Best Private Bank for Ultra-High-Net-Worth Clients’ by Euromoney: Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Lebanon, Qatar, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.