|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
As the technical security arm of PA Consulting Group, PA have 17 years’ experience in providing penetration testing, digital forensics and eDiscovery services, cyber security advice and security risk management, and technical information security services across multiple sectors. PA helps clients understand their digital risks, protect their business, be able to confidently respond to incidents and works with organisations to manage, protect and make the most of their information assets in order to build strong relationships, brands and reputations. This means demonstrating integrity in the way that data is handled and building confidence in the measures in place to mitigate cyber threats. The roles are based from either our London (Victoria) or our South Cambridgeshire offices, although you will also have the opportunity to work from home and will be required to spend some time on client site, so willingness to travel is required. Opportunities for flexible working also exist, subject to client requirements.
What we're looking for
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to deal with a variety of clients across virtually all industry sectors with a requirement for wide range of security assessments – Examples include working for the games industry, Premier League football clubs and global retailers.
- Access to PA's University and CREST accredited technical training courses
- Encouragement to achieve and maintain CREST and other external certifications, which we allocate study time and funding for.
- Support for you to develop your own personal profile within the industry through R&D and publishing vulnerabilitiesPosition Requirements:As a penetration tester you will be working on client projects within a highly skilled team. You will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality security assessments, meeting client expectations
- Support our sales team with pre-sales scopes and technical input
- Produce written and verbal reports to clients to an excellent standard.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist with the mentoring of other team members
- Work with teams across PA Consulting, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects and R&D.
- 2 years plus working as a full time penetration tester
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content
- Hold industry recognised qualifications such as CREST, OSCP etc.
- Ideally will be interested in delivering and contributing to our CREST accredited ethical hacking training
Benefits package at PA: - Private medical insurance - Transport allowance - 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days - Company pension scheme - Annual performance-based bonus - Life and Income protection insurance - Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits) - Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
Bringing Ingenuity to Life We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career. Isn’t it time you joined us?
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.