|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re hiring operational research professionals and decision scientists to help our clients with their most high profile investment decisions.
Economics and Investment Strategy helps public and private sector clients make the largest multi-billion pound decisions through bringing together our team of modellers, economists and business case experts to provide clear answers about potential impact, benefits and return on investment. Our evidence-led and quantitative approach helps bring clarity in an increasingly complex world.
We help our clients to shape and assess the full range of options available to them before making decisions; making the most of available data, defining key assumptions and modelling future uncertainty to provide the required support and evidence base to their decision making process.
What we're looking for
We're currently hiring:
- Operational Research Professionals
- Decision Scientists
- Financial and Economic Modellers
- Systems Dynamics Experts
We are growing this capability across the following areas:
- Advanced modelling & forecasting: Developing models which forecast future demand, financial expenditure and benefits. This includes operational research methodologies and advanced econometric techniques.
- Economic impact & option appraisal: Developing models to understand and quantify the economic impact of change and wider benefits such as social value, environmental impacts, efficiencies and economic development.
- Pricing & efficiency optimisation: Undertaking detailed analysis to help support optimal commercial and regulatory pricing and costing. This includes support regulatory pricing across energy, health, water and telecommunications.
We're looking for:
- Experienced operational research professionals or decision scientists
- Those with applied mathematics and operational research masters degrees
- Previous consulting experience is useful but not a pre-requisite
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.