|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Bringing Ingenuity to Life
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Recognising the growing market demand for BI and information management, we are growing our BI team and are seeking exceptional candidates with ambition and track record in delivering game-changing BI capabilities.
Do you want to help some of the biggest private and public sector organisations to use public cloud services to improve their businesses and do you have experience leading organisations to successfully adopt AWS, Azure or GCP offerings?
As a Consultant at PA you’ll be given:
- The opportunity to participate in major transformation programmes
- The responsibility for leading workstreams and assignment teams
- The chance to affect real change in organisations through applying organisational and cultural change management techniques PA offers a career in consulting,- a stake in our firm and an environment where individuals and ideas matter
What we're looking for
Business Intelligence skills:
- Experience of the full BI/Data project life-cycle from innovative idea through to BAU BI capability in enterprise deployments.
- Data solution design experience, showing end to end how the business objectives are delivered through the use of a data solution.
- Experience of cloud data architecture and design, covering conceptual, logical and physical data model design, ETL data flow design, data capture and transformation rules and processes. Knowledge of the leading cloud data management tools on the market.
- Reporting and data visualisation tool expertise, designing reporting and analytics delivery tools that support and deliver against business objectives.
- Infrastructure design and selection including cloud based options, and knowledge of and experience with systems integration methods and technologies
- Ability to implement the proposed technical solution using leading Data platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure, AWS, Snowflake and Google)
- Deployment of enterprise data management disciplines – data governance, quality management and data cataloguing
- Experience in the use of leading BI reporting and analytics tools (in particular Tableau, QlikSense and Microsoft PowerBI)
- Knowledge of common data sources (SAP/Oracle & other ERP solutions)
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets.
This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.