|Job Type:||Full Time|
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
CIB Operations Transformation
The CIB Operations Transformation Group is responsible for delivering key programs and capabilities focused on efficient and scalable infrastructure, exceptional client service, best-in class controls and a solid foundation for commercialising our firm’s assets.
The Core Post-Trade Transformation team is accountable for transforming the foundational services required to support the CIB’s securities and cash processing capabilities, as well as delivering key securities, cash, collateral and margin platform replacement programs.
The successful candidate will join the global Markets Post-Trade Transformation team who are based in Delaware, Bournemouth, London, and Mumbai, and are focused on business transformation and post-trade programme delivery across the Markets business.
They will be responsible for end to end management of business analysis, execution of change management initiatives, and operating model design, consistent with business strategy and principals. There will be a small team of 2-3 project managers and business analysts aligned to this role.
The role will work closely with all stakeholders including trading, sales, operations, finance, risk and technology; looking to leverage best practice across the industry and other JPM business units.
Key programme management responsibilities will be focussed on end to end management of business analysis, execution of change management initiatives, organizational and operating model design, and ensuring changes are well controlled and effectively governed and communicated. This will include:
- Partnering with key business, operations, and technology representatives in order to drive business requirements, testing and overall delivery.
- Organisational and operating model design.
- Process reengineering: definition of future state business process to ensure consistency and gain maximum benefit from technology deliveries.
Skills Required / To Be Developed
- Programme management: prior experience of front-to-back change and structured programme delivery; outcome-focussed and able to deal with changing priorities and external factors.
- Highly organised: ability to organise self and others; prioritise and manage multiple streams of work at any given time; detail-oriented with outstanding time management.
- Excellent communicator: strong presentation (oral and written) and influencing skills; able to flex message and style based on audience (e.g. seniority) and setting (formal vs collaborative)
- Trusted partner: able to leverage subject matter expertise in driving solutions, and/or influencing decisions/direction with business, stakeholders and technology; ability to build effective business relationships required to leverage parts of the organization as required.
- Banking experience within a Markets environment preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot and strong analytical skills required.
- Ability to lead and work independently.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V