|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Implementing global and local operating standards and procedures.
- Maintain a flexible, “can do” level of service at all times to provide clients with a high quality, consistent product, and to ensure overall safety and security.
- Offer on-site support for all planned events; work flexibly to ensure coverage of these.
- Monitor the team’s appropriate usage of EMS.
- Support the all vendor leads with management and reporting.
- To ensure prompt and professional response to complaints and communication of actions resulting.
- Handle day-to-day challenges team presents and assist driving towards a solution.
Develop and encourage the planning team to conduct pre-con and post-con meetings to maintain close contact with clients that anticipate needs.
Ensure the vendor and planning team are delivering an achievable commitment, whilst setting manageable expectations
- Support both the team and vendor teams to innovate, implement ideas and add value to the services.
Where requested provide data and reporting via EMS
Client / Customer Focus
Ensure all clients are met and greeted and are provided personalized service.
Deliver and organize client and customer focused training and refreshers to all of the team
Ensure Client needs are identified
Liaise with other service providers and vendors (AV, IT, Security, Facilities, Catering and external vendor team) to ensure seamless delivery of service excellence.
- Support the specific meeting needs of senior level executives of the Bank, work closely with their designated representatives to ensure the success of their meetings.
- Manage, develop and coach the Client and Conference centre teams to deliver a personalised intuitive client experience.
- Maintain a positive and professional poise throughout all business dealings.
- Lead the rostering and ownership of share of duties within the team
- Set an example and ensure standards are achieved in terms of personal presentation and grooming, present a polished image.
- Manage and maintain relationships with Events Team and Internal Clients, along with Caterers, Audio Visual and Global Real Estate teams.
- Determine training and development points for team in conjunction with global and local standards and training.
Risks & Controls
Use EMS / Schedule Now as the singular booking tool for all Client/Conference Centre related activity
Work to within the budget you are assigned
Ensure all clients are provided with an accurate summary of forecasted and actual costs, at every stage of the planning process.
- Demonstrate cost control and correct allocation of charges per cost centre according to usage.
- Adhere to all compliance procedures including accurate data entry for reporting purposes.
Hospitality degree preferred, demonstrable experience in international 5* hotels, event planning and food & beverage environment
- Experience in managing teams, meeting planning and customer service
- Experienced knowledge of food&beverage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with clients and senior executives
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize
- Strong Computer Skills, (MS Office)
- Flexibility to deal with a fast-paced, diverse environment
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Work comfortably under pressure and observe deadlines
- Highly motivated
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co:
J.P. Morgan serves one of the largest client franchises in the world. Our clients include corporations, institutional investors, hedge funds, governments and affluent individuals in more than 100 countries. J.P. Morgan is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase serves millions of clients and consumers under its JPMorgan and Chase, and WaMu brands.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.