|Location:||Cheshire West and Chester|
Planning & Resource Site Manager (GCB5)
Competitive salary and benefits package
The purpose of a Planning and Resource Site Manager is to lead and manage the effective planning of the Contact Centre resources and systems, to meet service levels via management of agreed staffing ratios in line with budget controls. The role holder will be an integral part of the senior leadership team within the Customer Solutions department and be required to build and maintain relationships with senior business stakeholders.They will establish and maintain a robust operational, financial and AOP infrastructure which will minimise the risk to the operation. They will lead their department to achieve standards and other key performance indicators (headcount, costs, retention, service levels, operational risk, etc.). The role holder will deliver some or all of the tasks documented in this role profile.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead multiple teams in the management of contact centre resources and support functions.
- Ownership of contact centre service levels, both telephony and digital across multiple sites, both on and off shore.
- Management of contact centre recruitment strategy, including the on boarding process and relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Build strong relationships, adopting a joined up approach, to deliver business requirements at pace and with minimum conflict across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Oversight of operational capacity planning, working closely with the senior forecasting manager to deliver operational expectations.
- Drive change within the operation, driving forward the contact centre future strategy including flexible working and implementation of technology
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Manage department budget for both on and off shore contact centres, including monthly and annual reporting – working closely with central finance department to ensure agreed operational budget is maintained.
- Manage the processes, infrastructure and resources needed to deliver agreed team plans and targets, identifying and implementing improvements and collaborating with colleagues to maximise end to end integration, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage telephony support for all of M&S Bank.
- Lead, develop and motivate the team to attract, retain and develop the capacity, capability and talent to provide for succession and ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Maintain a robust and efficient control environment across RBWM to ensure good operational, financial and project management and compliance with HSBC and MSB policy and procedures, together with early identification and effective resolution or escalation of issues that arise.
- Support achievement of the M&S Bank vision, values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision-making.
- Promotes an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&S Bank brand