|Job Type:||Full Time|
The UK’s leading cash processing company – Vaultex UK LTD are a joint venture between Barclays Bank and HSBC. When it comes to cash processing we are thought-leaders; developing ideas that the rest of the industry follows and adapting our service to meet the needs of our customers. Simply put, our role is to ensure that cash is widely available for use and that people continue to have confidence in cash as a payment method.
Typically, Vaultex handle around £160 billion worth of bank notes and coins a year – which, if laid end-to-end, would stretch to the moon and back. An accredited Living Wage Foundation employer with IIP (Investors in People) Champion Status, our external recognition as leaders in people management ensures successful applicants will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package and a generous company pension.
Change Delivery is part of the Commercial Technology (CT) function and is focused on the development and implementation of IT-enabled change. Change Delivery leads the management of a wide variety of projects that are initiated through various channels (e.g. business initiatives, strategic programmes, technical remediation, regulatory, innovation) from initial ideas through to implementation.
We are currently executing an exciting transformation programme and are looking to expand and enhance our Business Analysis team to support this.
We are committed to agile methods and are looking for a Senior Business Analyst with a track record of working within an agile environment who can make a significant contribution to the delivery of our business-critical transformation programme.
The Senior Business Analyst will lead a team of BA’s and will be responsible for ensuring that there is an effective process and support framework to deliver the required analysis outcomes.
Skills / Knowledge and Experience
Essential and Desirable -
- Lead a team of Business Analysts, providing support and knowledge sharing to ensure that business analysis outputs are delivered to a high level of quality and in the required time frames
- Understanding business and technical needs, gathering requirements, process analysis and design through various methods (workshops, interviews, desktop research etc.)
- Documentation of requirements, processes and high level designs using Agile tools and methods
- Maintain and develop best practice relating to processes, tools and ways of working to improve and enhance efficiencies, as well as to drive creativity and delivery capabilities
- Orchestrate collaboration between business stakeholders, subject matter experts, project managers, developers and testers actively fostering positive working relationships.
- Ensure that project / product backlogs are effectively managed, and assist / lead with sprint planning, retrospectives and other agile ceremonies.
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure that the business is ready to adopt new technology solutions and that the capabilities deliver the anticipated benefits.
- Extensive experience within a Business Analyst role within a technology or software environment (E)
- Extensive experience managing teams of Business Analysts (E)
- Experience of working in complex transactional and/or financial environments (E)
- Exposure and understanding of different Agile analysis tools and techniques (E)
- Knowledge and experience of modelling business processes using a variety of agile tools and techniques (E)
- Ability to work independently and proactively (E)
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management and conflict resolution (E)
- Excellent time management / planning skills (E)
- Project management support and analysis activity (E)
- Experience of working within an agile environment and following agile methodologies, such as Scrum, DSDM (D)
- Experience of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc. (D)
- Business Analysis certification (D)
- Competitive Annual salary
- Up to 30% annual bonus
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous company pension
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.