Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world from our offices at the Bluefin Building in Southwark, our global headquarters in Canary Wharf, and multiple other locations around the UK including Sheffield, Leeds, Barnsley and Birmingham.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking an experienced agile business analyst to join HSBC Technology.
Global Asset Management, being part of the Group investment businesses with approximately US$500 billion of assets currently under management, is the core investment platform of the HSBC Group that provides investment solutions to retail, institutional and private clients in all major financial markets.
Manufacturing IT develops, manages and maintains Front Office systems including Order Management Systems, Reporting Systems, Decision Support Tools, Data messaging and integration services, Research Management Systems and others.
Manufacturing IT is globally distributed in Hong Kong, Pune (India), London, and New York
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Assures delivery through the entire life-cycle of the
- Provides expertise in DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Works within Medium sized and medium complexity Technology
- Leads Agile engineering teams using DevOps practices such
- Has expertise in Agile engineering practices (e.g. Scrum,
- Supports the Product Owner to evolve Product roadmap,
- Creates analysis of customer journeys and product
- Helps to define and track metrics and Performance
- Guides the Agile Team performance and outcome metrics as
- Provides expertise in at least 1 technical
- Provides expertise in process and a low level understanding
- Understands risk exposure to the bank and help senior
- Contributes to the development of the BA elements of the IT
- Driving measurable continuous improvement into all delivery