Customer Service Officer - Mortgage Associate – HSBC - £17,436 starting salary
Are you looking for a role where you can truly make a difference to our customer’s lives?
If the answer is yes, then this is the role for you. Working as part of our mortgage family you will be speaking with customers and helping them achieve their goal of a new mortgage, you will be the first point of contact for our customers to help them achieve their hopes, dreams and ambitions when it comes to house buying. There is no bigger purchase than a new home.
The great news is you do not need any previous mortgage, banking or contact centres experience, what we’re really interested in is a genuine passion for going above-and-beyond for our customers – everything else we can teach you!
Our Swansea Contact Centre offers great facilities such as such as an on-site restaurant, free parking, internet cafe and games room. We also have a dedicated team focused on creating an enjoyable working environment and organising regular social events (onsite benefits vary from site to site)
When you join our team, from day one you’ll have access to a competitive benefits package, including:
- A discretionary annual bonus
- Bupa healthcare for you and your family worth up to £775
- A market-leading employer pension contribution of up to 17% *
- Life assurance (4x base salary)
- 25 days’ holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays – with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days
- My Choice – our flexible benefits scheme
- A dress-down policy, so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
We’re looking for people with personality, drive and ambition, and
basically people people, on a full time basis to join our inbound customer
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Officer?
- You will answer inbound calls from our customers and help them with their mortgage and banking enquiries
- Building a friendly rapport with our customers by truly listening to their needs you will support them with the products and services that are right for them
- Bringing a good sense of fun and humour to the role is essential too!
- You will receive a full induction and training program designed to get you up to speed on the systems we use and the products and services we offer