|Job Type:||Full Time|
An opportunity for a motivated and experienced Corporate Real Estate Manager to lead end-to-end projects from transaction to delivery for the EMEA region.
You will be implementing a workplace strategy that delivers environments that enhance the performance of Macquarie.
You will be leading the entire project process; key activities will include;
- Preparing and presenting the property strategy in-line with the business plan
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally
- Capturing all requests and requirements and advising on potential solutions and challenges
- Coordinating project approval requirements, ensuring all appropriate governance has been followed together with cost estimate, schedules, risks and scope
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams to appoint and manage a variety of external teams including transaction brokers, project managers, designers/architects and MEP consultants
- Overseeing broker and lease negotiations including renewals, sub-leasing, rent reviews, reinstatement, surrender and new lease transactions
- Reporting of occupancy costs and forecasts
- Driving innovation and transformation in Macquarie workplace design and operations
You will have proven corporate real estate experience project management skills, with a track record of successfully delivering commercial interior office projects, from inception to ready to occupy. This will include experience of managing multi-million-pound construction and fit-out projects but also smaller works, in an international environment adhering to global standards and practices.
We are also looking for a demonstrable ability to read and interpret commercial office leases and construction documentation as well as knowledge of building products, construction details and building engineering systems (mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection). It’s critical you understand and appreciate environmentally sustainable practices.
Experience of working across the EMEA region and ability to communicate in multiple, relevant languages will be a distinct advantage.
If you can see the big picture and identify, analyse and manage/mitigate risks whilst working on multiple projects simultaneously, then please apply now!
Corporate Real Estate are dedicated to providing cost effective and well managed office spaces for Macquarie's businesses, that are aligned with our brand and business objectives, and inspire our people and clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.