|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
- Are you driven by a desire to help organisations in the Defence and Security sector achieve value for money through better procurement and sourcing arrangements?
- Do you enjoy solving complex problems using logic, creativity and interpersonal skills to find appropriate solutions?
- Are you comfortable engaging with and becoming a trusted adviser to clients from all levels of seniority?
- Would you be keen to work collaboratively with diverse teams of experts and draw on your own experiences to develop and publicise sourcing and procurement insight that helps improvement public procurement?
- Is being able to shape your own career pathway and support the development of others through leading teams important to you?
Become part of the team
We are growing our Defence and Security team and are actively recruiting talented people with a passion for procurement and sourcing at all levels of experience. As a Management Consultant at PA you will be given the opportunity to work on some of the most significant and complex procurement challenges facing Defence and Security organisations in both the public and private sector in the UK and internationally. You will be trusted to work across diverse programmes with our clients, offering a rare opportunity to build unrivalled expertise and experience.
What we're looking for
We are looking for candidates with skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Procurement strategy and capabilities
- Procurement operating models
- Supplier relationship management
- Supplier negotiations and contract development
- Category management
- Strategy sourcing and cost reduction
- Supply chain risk management
- Transactional procurement processes and systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong delivery experience from working on procurement and sourcing projects in the Defence and Security sector
- A proven ability to think creatively and solve complex procurement and sourcing problems
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A drive for personal and professional progression
- MCIPS, including work towards the qualification, is desirable
You will also need to hold or be eligible to hold UK security clearance; more information about the requirements for this role can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/security-vetting-and-clearance
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.