|Job Type:||Full Time|
Even the best endpoint defenses will be breached eventually, as cyberattacks become more sophisticated and targeted. Are you passionate about Cybersecurity? Interested in working on one of the most exciting product groups at Microsoft?
Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection is a leader in the endpoint security market, and one of the fastest growing businesses in Microsoft. The customer experience (CxE) team is looking for a Program Manager to drive usage and adoption of security solutions.
If like us, security is something you’re passionate about, you are customer obsessed and you want to be a part of a team that builds exciting products at the forefront cyber security, come join us!
You will engage deeply with our most strategic enterprise customers to help them architect and implement our security solutions, and you will build relationships with customers as well as product teams to influence engineering investments. In this customer-focused PM role, you will have three areas of responsibility:
Architecture & Implementation Guidance: Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify customers’ business and technical requirements, architect deployable solutions that meet customer needs, facilitate and guide solution implementation of Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection, and act as a strategic technical advisor to our customers.
Product Learnings Insights: Work with engineering teams to help guide the future direction of our product based on what you learn while engaging with customers.
Ecosystem Enablement: Use your subject matter expertise in enterprise environments to train and enable our ecosystem of internal and external partners and users.
Successful candidates will demonstrate these skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience delivering security solutions to enterprise customers
- Passion for enabling great customer experiences and a strong sense of customer empathy
- Experience working with enterprise customers on difficult, technical issues and developing innovative, creative solutions
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work independently
- Ability to work well within fast-paced, ambiguous situations, clearly identifying problems, goals, and solutions and driving through to resolution
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, from senior executives on down, and across all functions, from business to technical
- Location near a major airport and a willingness to travel to and work on-site at customer locations.
- The position does require approximately 30% travel
- Knowledge of the Windows security space is a plus
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.