|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your role within our Kingdom
The Producer works in close collaboration with the creatives liaising between King’s game teams, marketing teams and external vendors. As a Producer and Team Leader you have a deep understanding of the creative process from inception to delivery. You know how to drive concepts for campaigns across all channels, with emphasis on creative production, including video, static, animation and digital products (playables). You’re a strong people manager who knows how to influence people and reach objectives. You will be responsible for dealing directly with the stakeholders and building your client relationship with them.
Skills to create thrills
* Experience leading production of creative campaigns, from idea to delivery, preferably in an entertainment or advertising environment
* Great project management skills, managing multiple projects at a time, with different deadlines and requirements
* Extensive knowledge of leading animation, post-production and live action projects
* Reviewing statistics for artwork performance, analysing winning trends, and using it for better creative assets
* Work proactively with developing and refining creative processes and work styles
* Documented experience of working with budgets, forecasting and scheduling
* Negotiate deals and buy out rights with external companies and freelancers
Previous experience in mobile gamingUser Acquisition experienceKnowledge of Jira and/or WorkfrontKnowledge of different ad platforms and app stores
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.