|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Have strong computer science foundations.
- Have a clear understanding of OO and functional programming paradigms.
- Have experience in full software development lifecycle with agile methodologies.
- Have experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration.
- Have experience leveraging modern frameworks, libraries, tools and languages.
- Have a clear understanding of messaging technologies and back-end services.
- Be a practitioner of Clean Code
This is an opportunity to:
- Use the latest tools, languages and frameworks.
- Work with a diverse and friendly team who have a wealth of experience
- Learn about financial markets from experienced colleagues and extensive training resources.
- Influence application architecture, development processes and contribute to internal frameworks and libraries.
- See direct impact of your contributions on the trading floor and from client feedback from around the globe.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.