|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are FundApps - a fast-growing scale-up that helps investment managers harness the power of community & technology to automate regulatory compliance. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (including 4 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds) and an addressable market of over 2,000 institutions globally. We are the market leader for shareholding disclosure and have successfully bootstrapped our way to profitability. Strong market traction underpins our desire to transform the investment industry and we have an incredible amount of freedom when it comes to creating our own destiny.
We've won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. Read more about us and see a video of us live in action: https://fundapps.workable.com/
We are looking for a motivated, intelligent individual to join us on our FundApps Graduate Programme in our Client Services Team. At FundApps you will see the inner workings of a fast-growing, bootstrapped startup. You will be working on real-life problems and be contributing to the success and growth of the team and FundApps.
The Client Services team is essential to FundApps' success. We have a stellar list of high-profile clients (4 of the world's 10 largest hedge funds) relying on us for their day-to-day business, and we strive to provide the best service possible. We’re embarking on some serious growth globally across our teams and clients, doing things in RegTech that have never been done before. No two days are the same, and we hope you find this as exciting as we do!
This is a role that benefits from a broad skill set and will help lay the path to continue building your career. At its core, the Client Services team is directly responsible for keeping FundApps customers happy, productive, and blown away by the level of support and care we provide. In addition to your core role, you’ll have ample opportunity to work with our Product, Marketing, and Content teams to ensure your customer insight helps keep our company driving in the right direction.
The FundApps Graduate Programme will commence in September 2020 and last for 18 months. As part of the programme, you'll have access to a mentor, tailored training opportunities and workshops, a 3-6 month secondment in another team and be part of our Insights Discovery development programme.
At the conclusion of the programme, you can deploy into a Client Experience Analyst role in our team and continue your FundApps journey with us!
What you'll be responsible for:
- Effectively resolve client enquiries in a thoughtful and timely manner.
- Compose considerate, personalised responses for a variety of client requests.
- Triage incoming requests and flag trends across client issues to the rest of the team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams.
- Provide online and on-site training to key clients and participate in industry events.
- Solicit client feedback and work with product management and other team members to help enhance our service and the overall client experience.
- Share the good news of upcoming changes and innovation with customers.
- Actively contribute to team/company goals and successes.
- Studied OR currently studying a finance or related tertiary qualification/degree/certification
- Knowledge of financial instruments (equities, bonds, derivatives etc).
- Hungry to be part of delivering a unique and exceptional client experience in a SaaS company
- Permission to work in the UK
- Be an awesome teammate with a sense of humour!
- 🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
- 💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
- 🕐 Flexible working - 90% of our team do it regularly
- 🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
- 🎁 Birthday off
- ❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
- 👶 26 weeks paid leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
- 😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
- 🎤 Monthly team outings, including crazy golf, karaoke and escape rooms
- 💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
- 💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
- 🏊 Flexible wellbeing allowance
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.