|Job Type:||Full Time|
Global Cash Account Management Strategic Vision
To deliver operational and strategic support to Treasury CIO. Including cash position projections, predictions and post funding analysis on managed accounts. Automation and enhancement of the funding processes and remediation of the existing cash Nostro landscape, to improve account data quality, strengthen controls and address lost revenues, increased costs, and operational inefficiencies
Global CAM Business Planning Manager
Key Responsibilities of the role:
In general, make the professional lives of the CAM management team more effective through proactive, simple, consistent organizational support and leadership.
Driving key business initiatives, assisting in day to day activities as required by business heads and representing the business in various forums and maintaining relationship with business partners. For example: Creation of objectives & accomplishments; Town hall & offsite planning; Talent reviews; Driving people agenda activities across organization, Employee recognition program, Strategic planning, Location strategy; BCT overview; Concentration risk; Business resiliency planning; Recovery & resolution appendix sign off for reasonableness; Meeting management for senior stakeholders
Business Reporting & Review
Creation and presentation of periodic non-financial information for business/ governance review with Ops leads, front office and/or F&BM partners. For example: Business reviews; Project reporting; Governance reporting; Strategic & tactical initiatives (e.g. robotics, BREXIT, strategic technology, intelligent automation)
Development and management of internal and external communications. For example: Organizational announcements; Symphony maintenance; Intranet development; Town hall & offsite scripts and communications; Newsletters; Videos; Year-end messaging
Consolidation and reporting of nonfinancial metrics including volume, risk & control, business taxonomy, spans and layers, manual touch points, STP rates, KYC metrics, etc. For example: Operations management oversight; Client reporting; Regulatory reporting (OCC, FRB, FCA, etc.); Business taxonomy; Manual touch point.
- Promotes an inclusive work environment; respects individuals at every level
- Exemplifies the highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Possesses the ability to work on a diverse team and with a diverse range of people
- Fosters an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and trends are anticipated and identified
- Leverages a flexible leadership style
- Applies a global and firmwide perspective in establishing direction for team
- Communicates in a way that meets the needs of both the global and regional audience
- Promotes partnership; encourages collaboration, information sharing and discussion to break down silos
- Challenges the status quo
- Sufficiently knowledgeable of CIB functions to operate effectively in a multi-functional and cross-LoB role
- Knowledgeable of Corporate Treasury, Cash Management, Reconciliation and / or Network management functions
- Builds/promotes a client/customer centered organization
- Proven track record in using influence management techniques to manage senior stakeholders and exceed complex objectives
- In depth understanding of measurement frameworks, SLA’s, KPI’s, customer satisfaction methodologies et al
- Knowledge of end-to-end technology lifecycle
- Managed global teams
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
“JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.”
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.