|Job Type:||Full Time|
Egencia is Expedia Group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
Have you dipped your feet into sales in a highly KPI / target driven environment, and are looking to make a move into more supportive sales environment where you have an exceptional chance to develop and progress your career? As a Sales Development Representative for Egencia you will be helping to drive business revenue.
Egencia may be known as the corporate business travel arm of the Expedia Group, but behind the scenes, life couldn’t be less corporate. Egencians are pioneers, problem-solvers and people-people who collaborate globally to give business travellers the very best experience every day.
What you’ll do
- Source new business leads within the Dutch and potentially further markets from the UK
- Strategically qualify new business opportunities aligning with our value proposition via a consultative approach
- Relationship management with potential SME prospects in the business travel market
- Manage a robust pipeline of prospects and collaborate with the UK field Sales team to identify potential opportunities
- Utilize corporate social media to establish key decision makers and to promote and establish the Egencia brand in the UK corporate travel market
- Strategically manage and grow territories nationwide and understand industry need and requirements
- Own your targets and ensure you consistently hit them to a high quality
- Excel in a high-pressure environment with achievable targets, reflected in a market leading commission structure
- Success measures: Leads sourced, leads qualified, business meetings scheduled
Who you are:
You’ll fit into this role if you have/ are:
- A proven track record of sales in a target – driven environment
- Experience selling software / technology solutions or similar to corporate clients (desirabel)
- Excited to work in a creative sales role utilising social selling tools for insights and strategic targeted campaigns by industry and buying personas
- A Hunger to win, highly resilient, self-starter; Thrives in a challenging environment
- Able to work independently without much direction
- Motivated to earn through consistently achieving and exceeding personal expectations
- Competencies: Consultative selling, Sales Force CRM, understanding of word + excel. Strong communicator, Ambitious, Results oriented
- Very good spoken and written English and Dutch required
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.