|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Delivery of software on time and on budget, based on original scope & requirements
- Designing software and producing scalable and resilient technical designs
- Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality to meet those needs
- Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks using a Test Driven Development approach
- Partner with supporting tech leads to develop realistic and achievable project estimates
- Analysis and build within Control, Stability, Resiliency, Capacity & Performance areas
- Testing: Unit, SIT & UAT planning and management
- Robust delivery of code into the production environment
- Take part in decisions affecting long range organizational goals & strategic planning.
- Proactively look to develop, implement and further development best practices across the group. The areas of focus should include, but not be limited to quality improvement, code reviews, code/architecture standards, code reuse, and reduction of support calls, technical documentation and technical design specifications
Relevant university degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of application development experience
- Confidence with Core Java
- Java Frameworks i.e. Spring; Hibernate
- Test Driven Development Skills
- Exposure/ competence with Agile Development approach
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Process analysis and design
- Experience in the following technologies would be useful, however not essential: MQ/JMS, Web Services, Maven, Unix shell scripting
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co.JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.