IT Infrastructure Project Manager
IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) encompasses approximately 6,000 colleagues spread across 45+ locations. The annual budget is over $1.5 billion and our infrastructure and services support over 250,000 colleagues and 50+ million customers. ITID is part of the Technology organisation whose ambition is to be the world’s leading financial services technology team and are on a journey to transform accordingly.
The IT Infrastructure Project Managers lead and manage medium to large scale complex global strategic change projects/programmes and business transformations with the business and delivery partners (circa $5m + budgets, matrixed teams, multiple business lines). The IT Infrastructure Project Managers act as a role model, working as one global team, demonstrating active leadership and communication. They need to be able to operate at executive level, across regions and global businesses.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will establish and deliver projects/programmes within the IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) Portfolio& Programme Management (PPM) Change the Bank (CtB) portfolios which could include but is not limited to: Service Sustaining (SSP), Cyber, Transformation and ITID Corporate Real Estate (CRE) portfolios. The role includes daily engagement with senior stakeholders (Director, Managing Director and C suite level) the accurate reporting of portfolio finances, governance and delivery health, and driving and leading on conversations around technology strategy, transformation and people.
If you are dedicated, resilient and remain calm under pressure, enthusiastic about technology (new and old) but above all take pride in leading change that serves a truly diverse and global customer base, please read on - this might just be the role for you.
What you will be doing;
- As the IT Infrastructure Project Manager, you will lead end to end execution and have responsibility for all aspects of the project/programme, including definition, planning, execution & implementation, governance & control, financial, resource and change management.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with senior stakeholders within IT, Global Businesses and Finance areas.
- Working closely with your respective Portfolio Manager, Global ITID PPM Practice team and your senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of the project/programme with the wider change portfolio and group strategy, values and behaviour.
- Providing board level overview of progress, lead and direct multidisciplinary teams across all global businesses, global functions and regions.
- Provide financial analysis, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.