|Job Type:||Full Time|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join our eBusiness Support Team, to work flexibly, develop personally and professionally and work collaboratively with an ambitious team to support the Commercial Banking Markets franchise, bringing to life the Group's vision of Helping Britain Prosper and being the Best Bank for Customers.
The team forms part of a growing function within Markets Operations and plays a pivotal role by supporting clients on Arena, which is the Commercial Banking Markets' digital channel for FX and MM, together with other external electronic trading venues.
You'll support a large variety of activities that span across the FX product range and trading platforms which offers fantastic development prospects.
In line with our strategy to be the Best Bank for Colleagues, Markets Operations encourages a culture of professional development. You'll encounter numerous opportunities to stretch and develop beyond your core role responsibilities. In addition, recognition for colleague contribution and performance is an extremely important element of our colleague charter.
- Providing new clients with Arena demonstrations and guidance on the platforms capabilities.
- Providing a central point of contact between the Commercial Banking Markets and internal support functions
- Management of all client queries in a timely and accurate manner escalating to management and partners when required
- Executing changes to the electronic trading systems, including pricing filters, currency restrictions, as well as user and client enablement.
- Ownership and ultimate resolution of partner queries, applying business acumen to ensure a complete end to end service is provided
- Management and development of existing business relationships with Commercial Banking Markets through the provision of performance measurements and partner engagement.
- Participate in business initiatives and planned infrastructure programs aligned to the digital strategy of the business.
- Excellent partner and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients ranging from Financial Institutions and Global Corporates to Mid Market and SMEs showing professionalism and a client first attitude at all times.
- Good appreciation and awareness of the internal risk and control framework, policies and procedures.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise BAU workflow within tight deadlines.
- Aptitude and desire to learn and develop at pace attaining the necessary qualifications and skill sets
- Keen problem solver with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
In line with the Lloyds culture the Operations team strives to provide an agile and flexible workplace for colleagues depending on business requirements.
Core trading hours support the professional working day between 07:00 - 20:00, with the need to exhibit flexibility as the business looks to build into the New York trading day
What can we offer you in return?
- Competitive base salary
- A flexible benefits cash pot (4% of base salary) you can adjust to suit your lifestyle
- Discretionary performance share award and access to share schemes
- A generous pension contribution and private health cover
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.