|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Business Change Management function (part of the broader Business Support Management team) performs a variety of business administration and change management tasks in support of the Corporate & Investment Bank. This position will be focused on supporting the CIB Technology group primarily, alongside other functions as the role evolves. The successful applicant’s primary responsibilities will be to identify and process on and off boarding tasks in relation to staff joining and leaving the CIB Technology area. As business connectivity is essential in this role, team-members are co-located with the function they are assigned to support.
Training for this role may involve a period of approximately three weeks spent at other J.P. Morgan locations including 25 Bank Street (London) and Chaseside (Bournemouth).
- Provide an end to end joiner, leaver and transfer service to the assigned function
- Analyze Human Resources data to identify joiners, leavers and transfers
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine on/off boarding requirements
- Process on/off boarding tasks including:
- Application provisioning
- Shared drive access
- Physical site access
- Hardware provisioning
- Market data services
- Analyse access profiles and liaise with hiring managers to create on boarding manuals and templates to automate elements of the new joiner process
- Provide business liaison & ensure service delivery
- Work with Business Managers, Business Control Officers, Corporate Technology and Real Estate teams to provide Change Management and Controls functions
- Act as a point of contact for the assigned function for all Change Management requests.
- Oversee technology stakeholders to ensure the highest level of service from all disciplines on behalf of the supported function
- Other responsibilities
- Raise purchase orders for consumables and hardware as required
- Navigate EURC, IBID and RSAM systems
- Coordinate communication between LoB and BCM team
- Potential liaison with off-shore BCM team once coverage model fully established
Self-starter, who can work independently with a strong ability to multi-task in a fast paced and changing environment
Diligent attention to detail essential
Flexible approach is vital to respond to short notice business requirements and uneven workflows
Advanced MS Excel skills
Strong Business Analysis skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable interacting with cross-LOB partners at all levels
Excellent Project Management skills
Strong focus on delivery and results oriented
Ability to streamline and advance work processes using own initiative
Knowledge and experience of EURC, IBID and RSAM systems advantageous
Knowledge of the CIB support functions advantageous
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete the video interview powered By HireVue.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.