|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Global, home to some of the biggest and most loved brands in the UK; Heart, Capital, Classic FM, Smooth, LBC, Radio X, Capital Xtra and Gold. We are also one of the leading Outdoor advertising companies due to our recent acquisitions of Exterion, Primesight and Outdoor Plus; not to mention, operating DAX, the largest automated advertising platform in the world.
Like many organisations, Global is looking to better utilise its data assets for commercial gain, however unlike others, Global has direct access to a broad portfolio of (often unique) datasets and a culture of fast-paced technology delivery that’s comfortable with turning ideas into action. we are seeking a data analyst who’ll help us to better utilise the vast array of datasets at our disposal for evolving our commercial and product capabilities.
You’ll be working within Global’s Data Team, who currently provide data and analytics to many teams across the organisation, ranging from revenue and financial, to ad-logs and broadcast streaming information. we’re looking for somebody who can immerse themselves in different business functions and answer business problems with solid analysis.
The ideal candidate will be smart and pragmatic; having a passion for solving problems and communicating findings to the business through the creation of visualisations.
- Previous experience of working in an Analyst role.
- Ability to independently work with stakeholders to define analytical requirements and confident in changing business requirements into effective analytical products.
- Previous experience working with Tableau to present analyses and results to stakeholders.
- Proven ability to create engaging and user-friendly visualisations.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly changing work environment and have a generalist do what it takes mindset. You’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty and experimenting with new concepts and technologies.
- Proficient in SQL and experience applying this in a business environment.
- Must also have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders around the business.
- Demonstrated numerical ability.
Ideal Requirements (Non-compulsory)
- Experience with Alteryx and/or python
- Experience working within the media/advertising industry.