|Job Type:||Full Time|
Zendesk's Enterprise Sales Manager (Sunshine) for EMEA will have full ownership and responsibility for leading team Smooch's sales activities. You will play a key role in ensuring the achievement of significant revenue growth targets that support the company's objectives in a fast-paced and dynamic market.
You have the energy, business insight, pipeline expertise and people skills to inspire a team to
consistently achieve meaningful growth targets while working in close collaboration with cross
As an outstanding and experienced sales leader, you will develop and execute a multi-faceted
sales strategy to gain market share and build the highest levels of customer and team
There are fast career progression opportunities for performers while delivering
against ambitious business goals and developing talent in a fast-growing company.
● Provide strong leadership, vision and direction for the enterprise sales team and broader Zendesk sales organization
● Continue to hire, grow, lead and motivate a high-performing enterprise sales team
● Be accountable for the attainment of assigned new customer acquisition and financial
● Track and analyze sales activities to understand and capitalize on buying trends and
● Maintain a high level of knowledge of Zendesk solutions while staying current in
understanding the competitive landscape and industry trends
● Establish policies, processes and procedures that will ensure revenue growth
● Roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary for the customer and your team
● Knowledge or a good understanding of the EMEA markets
● Innovative and results-driven senior sales executive with strong software/tech sales
experience, preferably with SaaS exposure
● Consistent track record of success, driving revenue growth against quota and increased
● Experience building, coaching and leading enterprise sales teams
● Strong experience in sales methodologies and best practises
● Demonstrable ability to be enthusiastic and creative in pipeline development
● Ability to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline development and management
● Entrepreneurial and focused with a passion to succeed
● A creative, out of the box thinker
● Analytical and metrics driven through all stages of the sales cycle
● Fluent in English and one additional language
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to fosterdiversity & inclusionin the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk's Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.