|Job Type:||Full Time|
HAVE YOU GOT SPIRIT?
Succeeding in today’s energy world requires collaboration, agility and the audacity to do things differently. At Spirit Energy, we seek to challenge what has been accepted, rethink the way our sector operates and create a new style of E&P operator.
It takes a diverse range of skills, experience and talent to deliver these aspirations and our people will be the force to get us there. If you are ready to take the next step in your career with a progressive and energetic team, then we are ready to hear from you.
THE OPPORTUNITY – TECHNICAL AUTHORITY – ROTATING EQUIPMENT
The purpose of the position is to ensure best practice execution of technical activities of Capital Projects, Operations and Decommissioning in Rotating Machinery Engineering.
AND NOW FOR THE TECHNICAL BIT…
- Acts as the Spirit Energy Rotating Machinery Technical Authority (TA) to safeguard, support and assure the Asset Integrity and Process Safety of all E&P Assets
- Provides Rotating Machinery Engineering support to and assurance of the delivery of capital projects and decommissioning
- Lead the delivery of Rotating Machinery Engineering activities and develop resource and capability plans in support of Spirit Energy business requirements
- Custodian of rotating machinery engineering standards, practices and Engineering documentation.
- Provide service to and collaborates closely with Asset Managers, Operations Managers and Senior Project Managers
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Chartered Engineer
- Develops focused and high performing teams
- Challenges, supports and inspires others to achieve their full potential
- Drives innovative solutions and pace
- Understands overall business strategy, and up-skills team to deliver
- Knowledge of relevant codes, standards and applicable regulations both statutory and company specific
In addition to technical knowledge and credibility, we are searching for a someone who lives our values of Agility, Collaboration, Courage, Care and Delivery, enables and supports change and brings fresh and dynamic thinking.
At Spirit Energy we don’t just talk about diversity and inclusion – we take action to champion it at every level of our business. We support flexible and part time working, we seek and recruit talent from every avenue and we actively support and encourage personal development and promotion. We deliver technical excellence and celebrate our successes together.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.