|Job Type:||Full Time|
We're building the bank of the future and developing the next generation of digital banking solutions securely.
As our Technical Strategy Consultant, you'll join an agile team at the forefront of the IT Cyber Security industry and be responsible for developing and shaping the Intelligence and Incident Response (I&IR) teams' strategic objectives and vision.
Your skills will be fully utilised in a variety of technology and cyber security areas and encouraged to develop in an evolving cyber landscape both personally and professionally.
We're investing significantly in this field, so you'll be actively involved in the exploitation of our toolsets to shape and enhance services, improving the overall security posture of LBG.
What would you get involved with?
- Work with I&IR Detection and Incident Management leaders to gain Strategic consensus and drive Engagement with Transformation to ensure our vision is projected.
- Delivery of consultancy and Cyber best practice to projects being delivered to our Chief Security Office (CSO).
Example include: Cloud Technology Adoption, Automation and Robotics, E-Crime tooling and strategy development, Cyber Risk Assessment of 3rd Parties, SaaS service and Technology Change.
- Perform Design and control reviews, Operational Management, Process Design.
- Maintain and Develop the Top 10 Threats for LBG.
- Ensure all service elements are balanced for performance, risk and cost. Drive and execute the necessary quality assessment of all services delivered.
- Act as an SME on threat intelligence sources, new and current threats.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through consultancy, facilitation and mentoring of colleagues in the required tools and techniques, delivering year on year improvements to services.
What skills and experience can you bring to the role?
- Great understanding and experience of Cyber Security industry related best practice.
- Wide Ranging technical security knowledge including but not limited to: Cloud Security; Endpoint Security Technologies; E-mail and Web Security; Firewalls; IPS/WAF and Database Security.
- Expert knowledge of Cloud Security tooling and also two systems : Mainframes, Windows, Linux, Unix Databases, Middleware.
- Experience of delivering improvements to security controls, dealing with security threats from both internal and external sources.
- Demonstrable ability to handle risk effectively and implement appropriate and mitigating strategies.
- Strong, positive impact, able to influence a diverse group of partners and build confidence (including Head of Functions and Director Level)
- Demonstrate awareness of the financial impact of operational decisions and ability to find opportunities for cost reductions.
- Superb communication skills (oral and written) and able to effectively communicate difficult or sensitive messages to end users and take care of a mixture of user responses.
- Hold one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISMP, GIAC, SANS or other security related qualification.
In return for your expertise, you'll receive:
- A competitive base salary (up to £95,000 depending on experience).
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Access to share schemes
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
So if you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you. Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.