|Job Type:||Full Time|
Please note - this is a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Here at Expedia, we are looking for a motivated candidate to join our Global Talent Acquisition (GTA) team as a Recruitment Coordinator. You will join the team responsible for supporting two of the brands within the Expedia group - Hotels.com and Expedia Partner Solutions, and you will play a huge part in bringing talent into these fast-growing brands.
In this role, you'd be responsible for leading all the candidate logistics across the EMEA and at times for the North American region. This includes arranging interviews across multiple locations and time zones, navigating different tools and technologies, coordinating candidate travel, booking and coordinating recruitment events as well as playing a key role in many projects and initiatives across the team such as process improvement, candidate experience, employer branding, diversity initiatives and many more! You’d also perform some of the team administrative duties.
What you'll do:
- Provide best in class customer service to the recruiting team, candidates and hiring managers alike.
- Assist recruiters to handle internal and external job postings.
- Coordinate and communicate interview details to candidates, making certain they have all of the information necessary for their interviews.
- Play a part of developing the employer brand of Hotels.com including contribution to LinkedIn and Glassdoor pages
- Ad hoc organisation of recruitment events
- Enter and maintain integrity of data in recruiting database (WorkDay).
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis of recruitment data
- Record invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and any other financial information for the group.
- Facilitate travel arrangements and coordinate day of interview logistics for candidate and hiring managers.
- Take part in and lead on key projects and initiatives across the team
Who you are:
We're looking for someone who wants to grow and develop their career within HR and Recruitment who has an existing level of understanding and experience in the HR field.
You will fit this role if you have:
- Desire and ability to provide a great experience to candidates and internal partners alike by providing timely information in a clear and easy to understand way.
- Especially well-organised, accurately stores and records information.
- Able to handle changes in a dynamic environment.
- Interest in branding and social media.
- High attention to detail and an eye for excellence.
- Business process oriented with a focus on facilitating and improving team performance and efficiency.
- Solutions focused. Able to work collaboratively as part of a team to find solutions, achieve results and deliver a great, effective and efficient service.
- IT Skills; Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience of Applicant Tracking Skills ideal
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.