|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a Solution Architect who is interested in having your work impact millions of lives and also have fun while doing it? If yes, come help us build the bank of the future.
Lloyds Banking Group is changing. We're rapidly transforming into a digitally-led business on a massive scale in order to better serve our customers. We're already the largest provider of digital banking products in the UK, with over 12 million active online customers and nearly 8 million active mobile banking customers. It means a big opportunity for you to be part of ground-breaking transformation and it means there's never been a more exciting time to join.
With our breadth, reach and diversity, we can offer excellent opportunities for career growth and development. And we are looking for people who can seize those opportunities; you'll get plenty of support but it's about taking the initiative, building relationships and making it happen. Do this and you can help us make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities.
- Strong Software Engineering background and deep knowledge of agile development practices as well as end to end technical solution design across the entire software development life-cycle from inception, through build to production
- Have a history of technical leadership within a solution architecture domain and have previously delivered microservices to production
- Able to decipher and analyze business and technical requirements to provide end to end design and workable solution options (ones that developers/engineers can take forward)
- Ability to clearly articulate designs and design options to varying stakeholders as well as providing direction and support to various IT teams throughout a project lifecycle ensuring approved design is implemented as designed
- Previous experience of working within a larger team of architects at programme level as well as being able to work alone on single work packages
- Ability to generate end to end design artefacts that adhere to architectural and quality standards and policies which meet business, application, infrastructure and data requirements
- Appreciation and acknowledgement of the impact of system design decisions on scalability, resilience and supportability.
- Can think outside of the box to support the business in delivering its strategic objectives rather than just responding to a pre-defined request
- Exposure to delivering services through Continuous Delivery.
- Exposure to UK and International Payment schemes as well as ISO20022 enablement
- Experienced and used, at least one recognised architecture framework or standard e.g. TOGAF
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture dedicated to making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your dream, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
We're also passionate about diversity and providing genuine equal opportunities...
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus between 15% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you passionate about joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...