|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s information protection solutions, across Office, Azure and Windows provide a powerful set of capabilities and solutions for customers. Based in US, in this role you will be working in the Security engineering team to engage with customers to gain insights and feedback and to help them adopt the Azure Information Protection and Cloud App Security products.
If you want to work on a fast-paced enterprise-class global cloud service, while also gaining experience in driving an industry change with new features on all kinds of devices and web, come join us if you enjoy:
- Working with customers and engaging directly to onboard and ensure active consumption
- Utilizing successful engagements to identify and recruit customer advocates and case studies
- Using lessons learned from engagements to create high quality scenario guidance and community content to assist customers in future deployments
- Regular participation in Engineering Product Reviews, using feedback garnered from customer engagements to help influence product direction and feature development
- Creation of impactful demos and sessions for delivery at industry events (Ignite, RSA etc.) and customer presentations and briefings
- Working with early adopter customers in preview programs to test new scenarios, gather feedback and triage issues with developers
To thrive in this position, you should be extremely customer focused, able to collate and summarize deeply technical information into consumable offerings and be committed to excellence. You must be comfortable presenting information to audiences of all sizes and possess first rate hands-on technical ability along with demo prowess.
- At least 5 years of overall experience, with 2 years of program management, technical marketing, or pre-sales experience desirable
- Strong technical aptitude: ability to concisely frame outcomes and use cases mapped to technology realities
- A proven track record of successful customer engagement or management with strong relationships
- A Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in a related field desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.