|Job Type:||Full Time|
When was the last time you got in on the ground floor of a new technology - no, strike that, a new field? We’re expanding the team chartered with creating and delivering a new support experience for customers working in Data and Artificial Intelligence. We need people who love helping customers solve tough problems; people who can develop processes and systems that ensure success for our customers and our team; and those who can thrive in ambiguity (who knows what types of challenges and problems we’ll encounter). Sound fun? Challenging? Tough? If that appeals to you *and* you work well in a team, then we want to hear from you!
- Ensure your team builds the deep technical expertise, agility and excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to support our customers effectively.
- Drive employee delivery assessment discussions as part of providing coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with engineers in operational excellence and technical development.
- Manage the different aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings and addressing customer feedback.
- Foster a strong partnership between the different Azure Rapid Response Support delivery teams and its stakeholders in other parts of the business.
- Partner with global peers to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources.
- Collaborate with fellow Engineer TAs and Service TAs from the ARR team and the PODs in the business to communicate observations and resolutions to support trends, training gaps, tool needs and other business obstacles.
- Work closely with other ARR Technical Advisors in the different time zones in order to create a streamlined support delivery process
- Act as technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
- Receive mission critical or politically hot customer issues, and manage the drive to resolution either by engaging directly or through customers.
- Proven track record of achieving results through influence with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong ability to lead, perform, and deliver results in high pressure situations with multiple parties involved
- Ability to handle multiple business challenges and effectively balance your priority need.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the ability to do the right thing under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Thrive in high pace environments, who are comfortable in ambiguous situations and who love to manage constant change while learning at the same time.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills-both including sr. leadership
- A self-motivated and independent thinker that shows initiative and routinely translates circumstances and understanding into actions that move the business forward in a measurable manner.
- Ability to distil, prioritize and act on feedback from a variety of sources.
- Conviction and courage to drive decisions and defend positions as appropriate.
- Strong customer service skills, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to excel in a team environment is essential
- Collaborative and inclusive mindset
- Ability to handle high pressure situations well, while maintaining calm and composure in stressful situations is a must.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.