|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
The Marketing Insights & Data Reporting Executive is a vital role within PA’s Marketing Team, as we advance our efforts to deliver a data-driven marketing agenda. This role will own all reporting requirements for our marketing campaigns & wider marketing performance. The focus of the role is to deliver a single source of truth for all marketing performance data and key KPIs, for our Board, Partners and global Marketing team. As such, it is critical that the data is accurate, consistent and complete. The goal will be to form a regular cadence of accurate and easily digestible insights & reporting, focusing on impactful data storytelling by leveraging the rich and diverse data points available from our marketing and commercial teams. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing - Commercial and will work closely with our Marketing Operations, Digital, Events, Content and PR and Field Marketing teams to pull together the holistic picture we need to validate and improve marketing performance over time. The right candidate will become a key agent for embedding a culture that focuses on the use of consumer-driven analytics in planning & activation of firm-wide marketing and sales activation. Key responsibilities:
- Provide relevant insights across the marketing funnel to demonstrate ROI from marketing activities and identify opportunities to improve and enhance impactful activities
- Build on existing marketing campaign reporting to support Marketing leadership in managing reactive decision-making
- Report at both strategic & tactical levels on standard End of the Campaign reporting, to produce QBRs and ad-hoc strategic reports/presentations required for high-touch accounts
What we're looking for
- A strong interest in using data and analytics to drive and improve marketing impact
- Detail-oriented with a demonstrably high standard for data accuracy and documentation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential, as well as the ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders and competing priorities
- Strong Excel skills and expertise in other data management and visualisation tools – Python, Tableau/similar
- An expert in manipulating large data sets in a professional environment.
- Ideally some analytics experience in customer behaviour, Lifetime Value, attribution, experimentation, channel analysis, account analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of statistical methods including data mining, predictive modelling, web analytics, and reporting technologies
- Knowledge or experience in digital marketing tech stack (e.g. Episerver, Marketo, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) would be an advantage
- Experience defining data governance principles surrounding sensitive datasets containing PII would be advantageous
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster. With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.