|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Our clients are typically organisations who own/manage large physical infrastructure. They are looking to manage their assets more effectively and efficiently. And they are also looking to the future, thinking about the opportunities that new technologies and approaches offer.
Our projects range from delivering major change programmes, developing regulatory business plans, optimising asset investment strategies and plans, undertaking sophisticated data analysis to generate insights and drive decisions, and optimising the adoption of innovative technologies to achieve major performance and cost efficiency improvements. A key differentiator of the work that PA does is that we work across business functions and disciplines, including strategy and planning, engineering, operations, finance, and technology.
What we're looking for
On the back of continued success, we are looking for talented and experienced individuals to join our team. We are particularly interested in those with experience of:
- Strategy, planning and operations of infrastructure assets
- Asset management change programmes
- Analytics and modelling to inform and optimise asset investment and operational decisions
- The design and successful implementation of asset management systems
- Working in the transport, energy, water and defence sectors.
We are looking to recruit and develop people of all grades across these areas to meet our growing projects pipeline, and who are willing to learn and develop further in a consulting environment. At the same time, we need people who can work independently, are very motivated and self-starters, and who have strong interest in helping us further develop our consulting business in the infrastructure asset management and strategic change space.
We expect a successful candidate to have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mind set, and most likely from an analytical academic background, e.g. engineering, economics, finance, mathematics, operational research etc.
- Good working knowledge of statistical analysis and modelling with Excel or other tools
- Good communication skills, and good team player in multi-discipline teams
- Strong presentation creation, delivery and document writing skills
- Self-motivation and ability to manage own workload effectively
- Creative and open minded, enjoying learning and trying new ways of doing things.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.