|Job Type:||Full Time|
Your Role Within Our Kingdom
* Perform Exploratory Testing (E.T.) on user stories and report progress to the Agile Testing Lead (ATL) using Session Based Test Management (SBTM) reports.
* Provide quality and usability feedback to the ATL.
* Participate in all sprint ceremonies (planning, daily Scrum, refinement and sprint retrospectives).
* Help replicate hard to reproduce production issues.
* Handle defects through to resolution. Other Responsibilities:
* Participate actively in improving test design & test coverage.
* Always be thinking "What testing is needed, here and now?"
* Provide clear and accurate descriptions of each bug found.
* Continuously deliver the information your customers need.
* Raise awareness and speak up when quality is not good enough.
* Share technical knowledge, potentially general bugs, and improvement ideas with the rest of the scrum team.
* Maintain a good understanding of the gameplay mechanics of the game under test.
* Exploit your domain knowledge to target areas of the application most likely to yield high value defects.
* Stay up to date with testing industry trends.
Skills To Create Thrills
We are looking for someone passionate about games, that is able to work in a flexible and fluid environment where the job will evolve over time. Other skills include:
* Experience in Mobile Testing
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Quality oriented, always keeping the customer in mind.
* Ability to generate abstract test scenarios from acceptance criteria.
* Experience performing system and regression testing.
* Possess a deep understanding of different testing techniques e.g. functional testing, domain testing, risk-based testing.
* Commercial software testing experience working in an agile team.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* A real passion for finding insidious bugs through exploratory testing.
* Exposure to Testing Charters & Session Based Test Management is an advantage.
* Experience in working with mobile devices on different platforms (Apple, Android, Java, etc.
* Experience with Jira, Confluence and TestRail (or any other tool for test plan management.
* Ability to analyse logs and find stack traces.
* Experience on web debugging tooling.
* Know how to call an API.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Life at King
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly incredible moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative.
Join our Kingdom
Want to join our Kingdom? Application needs to be in English. Apply now!