|Job Type:||Full Time|
You will code a lot setting an example of high engineering standards for a new and growing team of top-notch technical professionals. If you love to think out of the box, move fast, and code solutions to hard problems while working hard, having fun, and making history, this may be the opportunity for you.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering
- You have experience building applications for the cloud or cloud containers
- You understand Continuous Delivery and modern deployment strategies
- Proficiency in one (or more) modern programming languages: Java. Experience with Golang and Groovy is a plus.
- SpringBoot, Git, Gradle or Maven
- Architectures: Microservices, Layered
- “Gang of 4” design Patterns, Advanced algorithms
- Tools: Jenkins or any other build tool, Docker, Kubernetes, and one of the clouds (AWS is a plus).
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.