|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
Role description: To lead the design and delivery of PA’s Global Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) and Engagement strategies. The role is global in scope, reports to the Global HR Director and has one direct report (Global Diversity & Engagement Advisor).
Role purpose: At PA we ask our people for their ideas, expertise and commitment. In return we offer stimulating work that improves people’s lives, opportunities to learn from brilliant people and a supportive culture where they can thrive. This role is accountable for leading the design and delivery of initiatives designed to make PA an even better place to work. In particular, the role includes the leadership of PA’s firm-wide Inclusion & Diversity and engagement strategies.
Inclusion & Diversity: lead the design, development and delivery of PA's global Inclusion & Diversity strategy. Includes:
- The leadership and evolution of the firm’s Inclusion & Diversity strategy, sourcing input from key stakeholders. This will likely cover communications and engagement activities, process and policy improvements, leadership engagement and measurement as required
- Embedding I&D considerations into all employee life touch-points, acting as the subject matter expert on all matters I&D, and proactively championing the creation of a more inclusive culture at PA
- The design and leadership of specific I&D programmes for PA, for example leadership and colleague training, mentoring programmes, maternity coaching etc. taking an insight-led approach where required
- Overseeing the firm’s Diversity Networks (Women’s Network, Pride and BAME) and their annual cycle, objectives and activities, creating and owning a comprehensive view of all ongoing activity to enable key stakeholders to make an informed decision on priorities
- Providing active support to areas of the business who need most help setting I&D priorities
- As part of PA’s I&D priorities, playing a specific role in leading the firm’s well-being and mental health agenda, marking key moments in time throughout the year and providing support to our people where it matters the most
- Partnering with the global HR team to ensure we’re delivering on our well-being commitments beyond the UK and meeting local requirements
- Setting measures that enable us to track our improvements in this area, aligned with the firm’s wider engagement measurement approach
Employee Engagement: lead the design and implementation of PA’s engagement strategy – our LifeAtPA Programme – and ensure this is aligned with broader people plans.
- The design and delivery of PA’s engagement survey process, including survey design, communication and delivery engaging all key stakeholders in the process
- The translation of survey findings into a compelling engagement strategy and supporting narrative, linked with wider people plans
- Firm-wide communication of the engagement strategy and regular updates against progress
- Governance of execution against the firm-wide engagement strategy, ensuring resulting plans are delivered on-time and in full by relevant workstream owners, either within or outside of HR, some of which this role may lead
- The engagement of business leads in the findings for their area of the business, working with the HR Business Partnering community to support them in setting local engagement plans
- Building the business case for engaged teams, driving accountability for engagement into the business, up-skilling leaders on the rationale and how to engage their teams in local changes
What we're looking for
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience leading people change work in international and innovative environments, particularly in the space of Inclusion & Diversity, Well-being and Engagement
- Well versed in Inclusion & Diversity and Engagement trends in the market and among our competitors
- Understands the nuances of working in a Professional Services environment, although experience is not a pre-requisite
- Commercially focused and able to manage budgets effectively
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships at all levels of the organisational structure
- Proven ability to influence and build trusted relationships, ensuring transparency and alignment
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.