|Job Type:||Full Time|
Become part of the team
We are hiring for a key role within our Group Systems division, seeking an experienced Team Administrator. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Group Systems, providing proactive and high-quality secretarial support, whilst also supporting the wider Group Systems function on an ad-hoc basis.
It is a varied and busy role supporting the day to day running of a busy corporate function, you will be the go-to person for the team. You are expected to thrive on problem solving and be solutions orientated. The Team Administrator is the first point of contact for a variety of queries, processes and approvals in addition to contributing and/or managing Group Systems projects. Skills and expertise in managing your own workload, ability to prioritise and confidence using your initiative are paramount to the role.
You will come with an approachable attitude, excellent work ethic and good communication skills.
- Diary Management - Organisation of diary and travel arrangements for the Head of Group Systems.
- Facilitate processes such as (and not limited to) onboarding new joiners, processing leavers and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for managing the bi-annual review process. Chasing completed feedback and ensuring the leadership team meets tight deadlines.
- Support to the wider GS team – booking meeting rooms, organising catering and processing complex travel expenses.
- Recruitment Champion – working with the Talent team co-managing Group Systems recruitment needs and scheduling recruitment catch-up meetings with the leadership team.
- Raising and receipting purchase orders.
- General administrative tasks and support to function such as ordering stationary, desk plans, tracking sickness and updating organisation charts.
What we're looking for
- A good level of secretarial and administrative experience, preferably in a large organisation.
- Comfortable with building strong working relationships with your stakeholders.
- Warm and personable with a positive attitude.
- Computer literate with excellent MS Office skills especially Outlook.
- Proactive with the ability to manage own work load.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with peers and senior management.
- Proven planning and organisation skills with ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and adapt to change.
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We’re an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we’ll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we create opportunity from complexity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.